trackdaze, a good time had by all.

Thread: trackdaze, a good time had by all.

Portstewart Northern Ireland.
    2000 Honda RC51, 2010 Husaberg 450FE 2015 Kayo MiniGP

trackdaze, a good time had by all.

weather was so-so, but the turnout was pretty good considering. was worth going out just to see some of the new racers grins after their race. stef and i patrolled the back side of the track where we figured we'd have no crashes, and of course i got to the most active of the actives. big thanks go to our skeleton crew of cornerworkers led amirably by debbie, and to troy and gio, for having a well organized, and safe day. see you at the next trackdaze. (only if kathy hubble comes out again.....)

ps; hand timed sean miletich at a 1:24............
    Náisiúnaithe na hÉireann.

2. Remove Advertisements

Honda CBR600RR Race Bike, CRF450R Motard
    Thanks for your help Ted, along with everyone else who lent a hand. It was tough conditions for the day but the ones who braved the weather still seemed to have a good time. The Racer Training was fun and all of the students did a great job. There was definitely at least a couple of riders in the group who will be fast racers in the future.
    The next Track Daze is Thursday, June 15, and I am promising sunny weather. Our next Racer course starts at the end of May as well as our first ART course for the year.

ps. I had Sean at a 1:23.1

ZX6R street, SV 650 Race
    1:24 on a new bike in the rain???!

Should make for a great race on Monday!

Dang tax season had me chained to my desk so I couldn't get out there.
    WMRC #12
    WMRC Treasurer 2006 - 2008
    WMRC President 2008 - 2010

WMRC Past Prez three time Array NFG's Avatar
    Yamaha RD350LC Race Bike (Sold!)/ Yamaha XS1100 /YSR 50 Street and Race / Two 50cc Pocket Bikes / Honda Z50/ Yamaha BWS 50 (Sold!) /Yamaha MX100/ Yamaha YZ250/ Husqvarna 430 / a few projects in parts....
    Great way to waste a day. Seeing all the gang was great as well but I would have proffered to be out there riding. Yes the desire is still there. Oh well I have a YSR race this Sunday at Tradex so that will take the edge off........
    Stefan Medlicott
    NFG Racing

"I guarantee that it will start, and I guarantee that it
    will blow up. I cannot guarantee the time between those two events."

"....those who go for broke often get there...."

"Buy in Haste, Repent at Leisure."

Registered User Array
    Lower Mainland
    Troy, you put on a great event. Seeing Teddy hustle like that was worth the price of admission, he and Steph were kept busy for most of the morning. Then things switched to Ernie and Jerry in turn three. Why do bikes choose turn three to break down? Later in the day turn 1 showed the usual disregard for bikes and riders. No injuries, so it is all good. Lesson for the day-new race tires (not rains)+wet track=boom and slide. All in all, a great time was had by all. See you in June.