84 Yamah XJ 750

Thread: 84 Yamah XJ 750

84 Yamah XJ 750

I'm selling this bike since I've recently acquired a project bike. It's a great commuter bike or even a bike for long rides.

62*** km, recent carb clean, oil change, new oil filter and air filter, pretty good tires (I'm not sure of the exact life but judging by the tread, they look good), engine is pretty strong. My cousin who rides a CBR600F2 said that the torque on this bike at low rpms is more than his. It's a pretty low revving bike so the mileage is great, I get about 175km/9.5L.

The seat needs to be repolstered..I heard luimoto does a great job for 60 bucks. As you can tell from the pictures, the paint looks awesome. Gas tank has no rust also. I also know that it needs new rear break pads soon.

5 gears, SHAFT drive (you'll never ever ever need to replace this! just lube it), inline 4 750 cc engine, recent carb clean, oil change (2 weeks ago), new oil filter and air filter, freshly charged battery, tires still really good, tread bars still very far away.

Decent learners bike IF you're big enough. Pretty good commuter bike as well. It's comfortable to ride; you can ride it like a cruiser but also has a windscreen and cowl to protect yourself from wind if you wanna lean forward and ride it sportbike style. I wouldn't be able to fall asleep at night if I sold this to anyone shorter than myself (5'10"). I can just plant both feet firmly on the ground and I have trouble moving this bike backwards if it's uphill. This bike is 523 pounds WET so you'll need to be able to handle the weight.

Any questions or picture requests, please msg me. NO LOWBALL offers please. I will consider reasonable offers. Papers ready.
    ASKING 1900 OBO
    more info at http://xjbikes.com/
    Last edited by Ratzilla; 04-23-2006 at 07:57 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

some interest but no takers...this baby gets 5.3-5.7L/100km!!

Sold .