Beginner Enduro Search - am I welcome to ask?

Thread: Beginner Enduro Search - am I welcome to ask?

Beginner Enduro Search - am I welcome to ask?

I'm Jenna, totally going to be a first-time bike owner, looking for something street legal that I can ride for a long time. It would be great if anyone can give me some advice or info or if there is a recommended shop I can visit here in Vic or in Vancouver. Please anyone?

2. Remove Advertisements

Registered User Array
    03 600rr , 98 dr350

enduro search

5th gear. has motards... which are great for the street and the dirt. but if you are a first time user maybe look at the kawi dealers for a super sherpa... they are great little bikes, my freind has one, they are decent on the road and not too powerful, and they are pretty light as well. there are some other good enduros. i personaly ride a 98 dr350 and I love it , great for both on road and off road, but it rides really tall unless you are 6 feet tall you will have to buy a lowering link for this bike. but it all depends on how much you want to spend.
    hope this helps.
    good luck with the search

Lower Mainland
    I got a gun ...
    5th gear has sweet looking husky motards, four stroke, so more efficient/less maintainance, 250cc-610cc. The black 610cc gives me a hardon.

Registered User Array Jester666's Avatar
    1966 Honda Dream305 1976 Honda CB550
    there was also a Honda TwinAlp for sale in Buy/Sell section. I'll try to find it.

Also, keep in mind enduros are-from what I noticed- for taller people. I was looking into Triumph Tiger, BMW GS1100, and a Honda Africa(Euro)
    All were too tall for me.

West Koots, I'm here.... Array flyfishinwoman's Avatar
    "the Koots"
    a few toys
    Hey Jenna, I would say that if you're looking for a street bike that you can ride for long distances, then maybe a street-legal dirtbike is not the answer. The seats aren't too comfy for the long haul, IMO. But, if you want an enduro, then the 250 sherpa is a great bike to start on, and not too tall.
    Back in BC, yay!!!
    2010 Yamaha Vstar 950
    250 Saga Dual-sport
    AC quad
    BCSB #712
    WMRC #747 (2005)