The golfing nun

Thread: The golfing nun

blue owl

The golfing nun

The golfing nun
    A nun is sitting with her Mother Superior, chatting.
    “ I used some horrible language this week and feel absolutely terrible about it. ”
    “ When did you use this awful language? ” asks the elder.
    “ Well, I was golfing and hit an incredible drive that looked like it was going to go over 280 yards, but it struck a phone line that’s hanging over the fairway and fell straight down to the ground after going only about 100 yards. ”

‘Is that when you swore?’
    “ No, Mother, ” says the nun. “ After that a squirrel ran out of the bushes and grabbed my ball in its mouth and began to run away. ”

“ Is THAT when you swore? ” asks the Mother Superior again.
    “ Well, no. ” says the nun. “ You see, as the squirrel was running, an eagle came down out of the sky, grabbed the squirrel in his talons and began to fly away! ”

“ Is THAT when you swore? ” asks the amazed elder nun.
    “ No, not yet. As the eagle carried the squirrel away in its claws, it flew near the green and the squirrel dropped my ball. ”

“ Did you swear THEN? ” asked Mother Superior, becoming impatient.
    “ No, because the ball fell on a big rock, bounced over the sand trap,rolled onto the green, and stopped about a foot from the hole. ”

The two nuns were silent for a moment..............

Then Mother Superior sighed and asked, “ You missed the fucking putt, didn’t you? ”

2002 VFR 800
    Retired bull $hitter, born-again @sshole.

Ringgdingdingdingdingding Array Bean's Avatar
    Near D/T Calgary (Bankview)
    Blue '89 RZ350 (street)
    haha good one
    R.I.P Bog and Julia. R.I.P. Cody

First Gen BCSB'er #549 -- Was WMRC #761 2005 -- If you have a bike, RIDE IT! If not, stay home. -- Do not click here ------> Click here

hahahahaha, nice hahaha