What a weekend !!

Thread: What a weekend !!

BMW R1150 GS

What a weekend !!

750 kms of motorcycle goodness.

Friday evening bolt from Vancouver to the ferry. Miss the 3 and wait for the 5. Ride down the Island via backroads to the parents south of Duncan.

Saturday dawns bright and sunny. Ucluelet here I come. Road condition is good. (Still rough in the usual sections) Way better than when it was a dirt road !!! Just to give you an idea. Bright blue sky, snow covered mountains all around, lakes, rivers and very little traffic. What a great ride.

On the way back I stopped at the biggest motorcycle dealer I have ever been in. It is on the road to Coombs. (goats on the roof)

Amazing place.

Back to the parents for a great dinner and beer. Next morning up to catch the 10:30 ferry once again backroads going north. (Watch for deer !!)

Hope the rest of you got out and enjoyed the weekend

2. Remove Advertisements

Great weekend for sure, we to were on the island and it was gorgeous! Fealt like the first day of the summer to me!
    Too sexy for this forum.

Maple Ridge
    2007 GSX-R750
    Yep, excellent weekend. I put on about 400 kms worth, all 2-up riding with my lady...gorgeous days to be on the bike.
    "Nitrous is like a hot girl with STD’s… You know you want to hit it, but you’re afraid of the consequences"

2007 Suzuki GSX-R 750
    2014 BMW X5 xDrive 35d M Sport
    2007 Audi A4 S-Line