Jim McDonald rides Sato Racing
Canadian Distributor sponsors amateur racer

April 20th, 2006 (Kingston, Ontario) Sato Racing distributed in Canada by XperTech Sportbike Accessories is pleased to announce that it has reached a sponsorship agreement with Racer Jim McDonald for the 2006 season in the National Amateur 600 Sport Bike Series. Turning to XperTech for Sato Racing exhausts, rear-sets and frames sliders as well as various parts and accessories and after a 4 year break, McDonald is looking to break personal records in 2006. McDonald started at age 17 like many others on the street, took FAST school I and III in ’94 after a friend said “you gotta try this” … Jim states “I did and was immediately hooked”. He started amateur racing in 1995, competed in RACE, ASM, WERA and GLRRA organizations in Ontario, Quebec and in the States consistently finishing in the top 10. McDonald hung up the leathers in 2002 in order to pursue other interests but according to Jim “the itch to ride/race on a track never went away and riding on the street didn’t satisfy the craving for speed.”

Sato Racing Canada is proud to be partnering with one of Canada’s racers. The quality, style and performance of the products carried by Sato Racing, as well as their reputation within the powersports industry, is what attracted Jim to its Canadian distributor XperTech.

“We are very pleased to be part of sponsoring one of Canada’s amateur motorcycle racers and encourage talent to progress through the ranks. I wish more sponsors would help out in the amateur race classes and help get racers off the street and onto the track where they belong. McDonald has proven time and time again that he is a racer,” explains Oliver, owner, XperTech Sportbike Accessories. “When hearing about the possibility of Jim running Sato Racing products, I jumped at the opportunity. Jim is a dedicated well respected racer and we are glad to be able to support him throughout the 2006 racing season.”

Look for a vendor display and some great deals on available products at Schannonville Motorsport Park during Round 1 and 7 of the 2006 Parts Canada Superbike Championship.

For additional information on Sato Racing Canada and XperTech, please visit Furthermore if you would like to find out more about Sato Racing Inc. please visit