painting enjoy the link follow the lead

Thread: painting enjoy the link follow the lead

painting enjoy the link follow the lead

69chargeryeehaa 9th link down read away. I have done this same paint work and it lasted looked good / looked better with clearcoating...

And his full photoshop...

2. Remove Advertisements

thats awesome man. imagine the look on peoples faces when you tell them you painted your charger with a can of tremclad.

maybe ill have to try it some time. cant hurt for around 50 bucks

Just did the 98 TLR tail/fender/cowl and soon the tank...
    I am clearcoating mine and using some serious elaborate masking/ decals/in the end i think people will seriously shit when i tell them i have paid 50 in paint 200 in body work crap and used 1000 man hours of polishing to get the look i got in the end... But there is something to be said for doing the work yourself and having people drool over your work afterwards.......

Pictures soon....

Sooke BC
    92 ZX11 Kawasaki

Tremclade Paint

I have painted a couple of my PU trucks with trimclade. They looked OK to start with but started to loose their shine after a few short months. Within 2 years were completely flat in appearance. Did not stand up to sun/UV. Maybe just maybe the shine would have lasted if I had clear coated. I would worry about the lacquer thinners you use in clear coat congealing the trimclad and the new paint job would look like s__t.

It looks good if you clearcoat many layers but it does look flat if you just leave it afterwards....