Hayden cleared to ride w/ broken leg

Thread: Hayden cleared to ride w/ broken leg

Registered User Array mikeelliot's Avatar
    Fraser Valley

Hayden cleared to ride w/ broken leg

2. Remove Advertisements

im sure he talked to duhamel and asked whats the best way to ride broken in half ..or better yet doohan ,,he rode and could barely get out of bed .

too bad i though hayden had a chance to win this year .Hope spies takes it and maladin gets pissed

Registered User Array SpideRider's Avatar
    Fraser Valley
    I've never understood that strong of a competitive instinct. I've injured myself plenty over the years at karate, and I've always taken enough time off to heal. (Granted, I wasn't being paid millions to fight, and that just MIGHT have something to do with his decision. )
    Cry in the dojo, laugh on the battlefield
    Sparring speed is a matter of simple physics:
    The height of your flight is inversely proportionate to the mass of your ass.

damn broken leg!!!!!!! Array gixxer_76's Avatar
    2007 KX250 Ripper!!!!
    He clearly is not thinking beyond this season. Does he really want to chance walking like a gimp the rest of his life to brag about what he did when he was twenty?
    Just like a twig, your leg will snap if you smash it into a wall with a 400 Lb bike @ 100+ Km/h. So just don't do it!

hes been a bit of a MR.crash MC-crashy on the superbike so far ,hopefully he doesnt permantly wreck himself . hes kinda like his brother nicky as far as a competitior,but needs the sensibility of tommy ,,mix em up and hed be nutso !

he may be a GP star before tommy gun i think

ZX6R street, SV 650 Race
    Tommy's staying in AMA the rest of his days.
    WMRC #12
    WMRC Treasurer 2006 - 2008
    WMRC President 2008 - 2010