Best Bike Service

Thread: Best Bike Service

New westminster
    2004 kawasaki ZX-636r Ist, 7 R6 2nd

Thumbs up Best Bike Service

I just believe that when you experience good stuff you should share the good experience. I would like to thank Bill at 5th Gear for servicing my bike. As usual, I had called Bill for a service appointment for a Friday morning but as I got off early from work I turned up at 5th Gear right at closing time. I was surprised to hear that Bill was going to do the service right that time as they were in the midst of closing. I have experienced other service places when time to go comes it is close never mind. If there is a Five star rating for service it has to be 5th Gear. The passion they show while working on the bikes and the atmosphere at the workplace makes you feel to be a member of the team and peace of mind that you are dealing with the pros. I appreciate the awesome service and work like to contribute by recommending it to everyone. Way to go Bill

2. Remove Advertisements

Lower Mainland
    I got a gun ...
    Dude is great. I showed up today at past closing time and starting improvizing noises my bike was making. I thought it was clutch, but he took it for a ride and quickly diagnosed/fixed the problem, and guess what? He did not charge me nothing!!

Billy at 5th gear will treat you right.