92' Acura Integra GSR - Red - $4500obo (Kitsilano Vancouver)
92 Integra GSR (Red) $4500 obo. ****Sold****
Me and g/f buying house... so need cash...
***Mentioning up front that this vehicle has had significant repairs in the past but does not have a rebuild title. So I will keep this in mind with offers received.
However, it is clean, runs excellent, and bodywork still looks great and has a strong engine. Fully loaded, rare, top model for generation 2 Integras. Excellent low cost car for those wanting a good looking and sporty efficient ride.
182600km on odometer
160HP 1.7L VTEC Engine
5-Speed Manual Transmission
Front and rear disc-brakes
- 17' Silver Konig Helium Mag Wheels w/ new Kumha Ecsta low profile tires
- New Cat-back original equipment manufacturer exhaust (old one was rusted out and completely replaced)
- Pioneer Premiere CD/MP3 Player
- Pre-wired for amp in the trunk
- New Radiator as of last year
- Power Sunroof, Power Locks/Alarm
- H&R Sport Springs (warning: ride is stiff but handles like a dream)
- Tokico Illumina 5-way adjustible shocks
- Momo Race steering wheel. (cruise ctrl available IF you temporary remove and reconnect wiring to a new button)
- Momo Silver Combat Shift knob
- I can give brand new spare NGK V-spark plugs
- Recent oil change and full fuel system flush
- New bumper and hood and new paint on front and all left of car
- No rust at all
- Clean title (No liens) for quick easy sale!
Deficiencies: - Some cosmetic rattle due to stiff suspension - ABS is available but ABS sensor requires replacement for one of the wheels
Pictures will follow soon. Give me offer now and check it out before it gets nuts when ppl see this steal w/pics. Try offers! Thanks!
PM or e-mail me at email@example.com
Last edited by snakeeyes; 05-19-2006 at 12:03 AM.
Sold sold sold