may31/06 cody's cross

Thread: may31/06 cody's cross

Registered User Array
    Bike
    2003 bmx

may31/06 cody's cross

family and friends are going to light candles and put up codys cross may 31st
    at he site around 11:00 a.m. please join us or just drop bye sometime that day if you want to and maybe just honk your horn in his memory. if anyone has any pictures that we can have to make a video or want to share with us a memory or story we would love to put it in our scrapbook, you could even put it on here and i will copy it. i would like something for cody's brothers and sisters that through the years they can look back on

sharon

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    2011 VStrom 650, 1983 KZ750, 2006 WR450, and any racebike I can get my hands on!!
    Sharon, rest assured that although I will not be there that day, myself and lots of others will be there in spirit.
    Cody was mentioned more than once during the Balding For Dollars at BCCH, so you know he is still around ;-)
    chicken strips are a sign of intelligence
    unless you're at the track ;)

https://secure.bcchf.ca/SuperheroPag...FD&Member=2483
    http://daytonaparty.shawwebspace.ca/
    DO IT!

Registered User Array
    Bike
    2003 bmx

codys cross

Quote Originally Posted by PRSmechanic
    Sharon, rest assured that although I will not be there that day, myself and lots of others will be there in spirit.
    Cody was mentioned more than once during the Balding For Dollars at BCCH, so you know he is still around ;-)
    thank you needed to hear that, it's been a very hard year, and it's even harder knowing it will never go away. everyone please have fun this summer but ride a little more carefully for cody,and also for the family and friends that love you.

raerae78
    I've been thinking about Cody a lot in the last little while as it has almost been a year. Tonight I drove by and saw the site for the first time. I miss him a lot. My thoughts and prayers are still with you as I know it is still so tough.

Registered User Array
    Bike
    2003 bmx
    the time has changed to 12;00 P.m. and thank you raerae78 and no matter how many years go bye i can not see it becomimg easier. i know cody will always be loved, missed and remembered not only by his family but his many many friends also.

Bike
    NONE--911 C2
    not a day passes that something doesnt remind me of my friend...

its the little things that brink back a good memory....thats stay around for ever.

i will try to be there tomorrow

Rod
    R.I.P. Dan and Cody

Forever in my mind, forever in my thoughts, forever in my heart

Addicted to two wheels Array rscudiver's Avatar
    Bike
    Kawasaki ZRX1200R
    My thoughts, heart and soul will be there but I have to be at work. I still proudly show the '704' on my race bikes and helmet. I had the privelidge of racing with Cody and wondering if i'd ever be that fast. Ride in peace.

Bike
    05 Gixxer 1000 LE Supermoto: 07 DRZ400SM Dirt: 09 Kawasaki KX450F Monster Ed. 07 Custom Chopper
    I cant make it as im in the states right now.... but Im going to wear my GPD shirt. Like Rod said there isn't a day that goes by that something doesn't remind me of him. I still wave when I drive by the site on the way to Joeys every thursday.
    Mayor Of "Poserville"

<----- Current Avatart Is *NWS*

Kawi=Junk™, Honda=Boring™, Suzuki=Wannabes™, Yamaha=Posers™, Ducati=Overrated™, Aprilia=Insecure™, BMW=Compensation™, Harley Davidson=Garbage™, Buell=See Harley™

Registered User Array
    Bike
    2003 bmx
    thanks everyone it means alot to us, love from all of his family.
    it was a pleasure meeting you bladerunner and good to see you again ken. take care everyone and please please drive carefully this year,as its the ones you leave behind that will forever feel the pain.