Gear Driven Cams
1999 Bmw R1100s
Posting for a co-worker:
1999 BMW R1100S
Recent 40,000km major service. All service records - John Valk BMW
* Cylinder head protectors
* Solo-seat cover
* BMW logo cap on oil filler and rear-wheel hub
* BMW saddle bags with BMW liner bags
* BMW tank bag http://www.bmw.ca/accessories/defaul...rrad&nav=motos
* Corbin leather seat http://www.corbin.com/bmw/r1100s.shtml
* Z-Technik Titanium exhaust http://www.ztechnik.com/products/index.html
* Led tail-light; flashes then goes solid
* Throttlemeister cruise control bar-end weights http://www.ascycles.com//detail.aspx?ID=2711
* Stock seat and silencer cans come with the package
Price I need to think about, say $10K or offers.
Dealer sold a 2001 with 100,000km similarly outfitted (but with Ohlins) last fall for $10,500 and has one with fewer goodies for $10,500.
Contact him via email: RD.Merritt@xantrex.com, or PM me here and I can get in touch with him. Let him know I sent you.