PRS withdrawal!!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31

Thread: PRS withdrawal!!!

  1. #1
    Coco
    Guest

    PRS withdrawal!!!

    "withdrawal" definition: The physiological and mental readjustment that accompanies such discontinuation

    Yes....being the newbie I am...I find myself suffering from PRS withdrawal! Just finished the course and I am now looking to start riding. Shopping for the right gear....the right bike...the right riding buddies....I miss the LEARNING with those guys! Pretty long and intense days but they do a great job of making it interesting and fun. Now I miss all of that.....the camaraderie, the laughs...just simply meeting good people and the road rides (GO! GO! GO!! - pick up the speed!).
    To all of you "newbies" (that don't know how to ride yet) that have signed up on this website because you share the interest of riding.....go take the course at PRS. I found this school to be top notch...very professional and they work their asses off for you. All I seem to have in my head these days are the little sayings you learn while doing the course......"just like squeezing the toothpaste....or taking a drink of water from your garden hose....and that good ol' CLUTCH and BRAAAAAKKKKEEE song. One honk......the occassional three honk (on some lonely nights)....RELAXXXXXXXXX.....
    These boys know what they are doing....they know how to teach EVERYONE. They dig down a little and really get you to give them 100%. So...PRS is the shiznit!! and the boys at PRS are GREAT. Thanks guys.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Registered User Array Bug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Vancouver
    Bike
    SV650
    Hi Kiyomi!

    Don't forget "...lower the hamsters!" heheh
    This is Chris...I was in your PRS class. I totally agree with you...the PRS class was awesome and the instructors were great! I'm totally glad I signed up with them. I missed that last ride yesterday morning because I was picking up my bike from storage. Of course I went for a nice long ride after. At first it took a bit of getting used to--going from a Sherpa back to my bike. But I worked it out and am looking forward to a summer of riding.

    -C

  4. #3
    Registered User Array JAYJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Delta
    Bike
    2007 Yamaha R6
    hey you guys forgot the G-SPOT, or even the hooker

    any of you guys done your road test's yet??
    Jay

  5. #4
    Coco
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bug
    Hi Kiyomi!

    Don't forget "...lower the hamsters!" heheh
    This is Chris...I was in your PRS class. I totally agree with you...the PRS class was awesome and the instructors were great! I'm totally glad I signed up with them. I missed that last ride yesterday morning because I was picking up my bike from storage. Of course I went for a nice long ride after. At first it took a bit of getting used to--going from a Sherpa back to my bike. But I worked it out and am looking forward to a summer of riding.

    -C
    Heyyyy Chris! What's happenin'!? I was wondering where my wing woman was yesterday! It would have been great to share the last road ride with you. Thank goodness there was no wind and the sun was shining...it made it that much better. I mustn't forget those HAMSTERS!!! You are right. Very important....those litle critters need to be lowered very smoothly.....
    So you got your bike out of storage, hey? NICEEEEE. I am chompin' at the bit to get myself a bike. Soon...I am trying to be patient. I took the Ninja 250 out yesterday for the ride and that was pretty fun. Keep in touch...OK? It was great meeting you and I hope we can go riding one day soon.

  6. #5
    Coco
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JAYJ
    hey you guys forgot the G-SPOT, or even the hooker

    any of you guys done your road test's yet??
    Hi Jay,

    Nope..haven't done the road test yet....can't do it until after the 21st anyway. I would like a little more practice first!

    Enjoy the sunshine....

  7. #6
    Supporting Sponsor/Vendor Array Datlouie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Burnaby
    Bike
    Ducati 916/Vstrom 1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco
    "withdrawal" definition: The physiological and mental readjustment that accompanies such discontinuation

    Yes....being the newbie I am...I find myself suffering from PRS withdrawal! Just finished the course and I am now looking to start riding. Shopping for the right gear....the right bike...the right riding buddies....I miss the LEARNING with those guys! Pretty long and intense days but they do a great job of making it interesting and fun. Now I miss all of that.....the camaraderie, the laughs...just simply meeting good people and the road rides (GO! GO! GO!! - pick up the speed!).
    To all of you "newbies" (that don't know how to ride yet) that have signed up on this website because you share the interest of riding.....go take the course at PRS. I found this school to be top notch...very professional and they work their asses off for you. All I seem to have in my head these days are the little sayings you learn while doing the course......"just like squeezing the toothpaste....or taking a drink of water from your garden hose....and that good ol' CLUTCH and BRAAAAAKKKKEEE song. One honk......the occassional three honk (on some lonely nights)....RELAXXXXXXXXX.....
    These boys know what they are doing....they know how to teach EVERYONE. They dig down a little and really get you to give them 100%. So...PRS is the shiznit!! and the boys at PRS are GREAT. Thanks guys.

    Thanks Coco! We love you too...
    Vanity; my favorite sin...

  8. #7
    drewski
    Guest
    Hey guys! Andrew here...I agree with Kiyomi - I definitely miss those riding classes at PRS now that they're over! Those guys really made me grow a pair as I struggled through the practical and road rides. I would highly recommend them to anybody and would definitely like keep in touch with them. Hawaii 5-O all the way!

    Chris you missed an awesome! It was so beautiful! Mark had us kick it up to 120 on the highway (probably nothing for most people, but I'm a newbie). Friggidy diggity!

    Guys, I kid you not, I'm on here every chance I have looking for a bike to practice on...

  9. #8
    Coco
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by drewski
    Hey guys! Andrew here...I agree with Kiyomi - I definitely miss those riding classes at PRS now that they're over! Those guys really made me grow a pair as I struggled through the practical and road rides. I would highly recommend them to anybody and would definitely like keep in touch with them. Hawaii 5-O all the way!

    Chris you missed an awesome! It was so beautiful! Mark had us kick it up to 120 on the highway (probably nothing for most people, but I'm a newbie). Friggidy diggity!

    Guys, I kid you not, I'm on here every chance I have looking for a bike to practice on...
    ANDREW!!!! Buddy! Hey....so more competition on who's gonna get that bike that just gets posted!! Hahahah. We are all probably looking at the same bikes! We should get together and go in on all the bike inspections!

    Keep in touch.

    Kiyomi

  10. #9
    drewski
    Guest
    That ninja250 (new post) has your name all over it! Price is pretty good too! I'm looking for a ninja 500 or GS500...

  11. #10
    Mmm...beer Array Stewy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Maple Ridge
    Bike
    2007 GSX-R750
    I too thoroughly enjoyed my time at PRS, I got a bike 4 days later, and my license about a week after that. I've always been a 'car guy', but motorbikes are a whole other level. Go get your full license while the skills and mental reminders are fresh in your mind.
    "Nitrous is like a hot girl with STD’s… You know you want to hit it, but you’re afraid of the consequences"

    2007 Suzuki GSX-R 750
    2014 BMW X5 xDrive 35d M Sport
    2007 Audi A4 S-Line

  12. #11
    Learning the hard way. Array skroonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Dumpsville. Population: You.
    Bike
    N/A
    Much respect to the guys at PRS putting their well being on the line, being hit by noob's in the parking lot and such.
    WLF
    Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube ~ Hunter S Thompson.
    RideInPeace #48 Shoya Tomizawa (December 10, 1990 – September 5, 2010) ~ First Moto2 Legend.

  13. #12
    Registered User Array Fookyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Vancouver
    Bike
    Motorcycle

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by skroonk
    Much respect to the guys at PRS putting their well being on the line, being hit by noob's in the parking lot and such.
    I have never been hit and do not plan to get hit, if you do hit me, well, punishment will be ........... ............. .... ..... ....... ....... We all have eyes in the back of our head. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHa. Thanks for not hitting us. CoCo keep you eyes up,,, have fun see you soon......Chris

  14. #13
    Registered User Array Bug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Vancouver
    Bike
    SV650
    [QUOTE=drewski]Chris you missed an awesome ride! It was so beautiful! Mark had us kick it up to 120 on the highway (probably nothing for most people, but I'm a newbie). Friggidy diggity!

    Yeah, I know--I wish I could have made it. It's just that there was a high possibility my car was going to be sold on the weekend and I needed my bike asap so I'd have transportation for work. Ended up that I didn't sell the car so I could have made that last ride after all. (&%$@*!!) But I've been riding my bike every day since I got it out--and I'm lovin' it!!. I had my first experience with rush hour traffic and the night street bridge this morning. It was a tad stressfull--had to keep thinking, "Relax dude! You're Jackie Brown!" heheh. I'm thinkin' I'll be leaving for work much earlier tomorrow so I can avoid the bulk of the chaos and enjoy the ride a bit more. It's supposed to be sunny all week. Woo-hoo...gonna get lotsa ridin' in!!

  15. #14
    mfernando
    Guest
    yes yes... PRS kicks ass.... miss riding on those super sherpas
    to the instructors i had.... stay sexy.... i had a blast!
    .... cancel cancel.....

  16. #15
    Registered User Array JAYJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Delta
    Bike
    2007 Yamaha R6
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco
    Hi Jay,

    Nope..haven't done the road test yet....can't do it until after the 21st anyway. I would like a little more practice first!

    Enjoy the sunshine....
    will do for sure!
    Jay

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •