beautiful day for a ride after work....BUT!!!!
1. when you turn off the key do not turn it to "park"and leave for the day.
2. a crappy tire battery charger will not charge a stone dead battery in an hour.
3. you cannot bump start a bike with a stone dead battery.
4. you can take the bike apart to get to the battery and jump start it.
5. when going for a ride to charge it, check you gas....do not head to Harrison...farther away from help and less gas stations...
6. a viper can out run a SV 650...me 245k's...viper...faster...quite faster...if i had my R1...different story.
7. two papa burgers for $5.00 is a good deal.
8. those big bee's hurt when they hit you in the neck.
9. 1 out of 8 cruiser riders wave back...every dual sport rider waved..
10. when you ride for a long time without a jacket the hairs on my arm tingle till i giggle when i am stopped at lights.
11. my ass and wrist got sore after 3 hours.
12. people trying to dial a cell phone and drive are much worse drivers than people just talking on a phone.
13. at 7:30-8:00 pm the sun is in my eyes.
14. the stock tires start to slip at the same time the foot pegs drag...
15. my arm hairs are still tingling.
16. I miss the people i met through riding .....and are not here anymore to enjoy this summer with...i want to encourage everyone to ride safe and if you have a friend who is riding like an idiot let him know that you care.....