BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Finally plated for 06!

821 views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  alternateimpact 
#1 ·
after an amazing 2 days on the island riding some incredible roads, with a few guys from here, I finally said F&^K it, and put a plate on it. I will be riding miss daisy until at least August.

see you out there!:rider

#7 ·
Finally, Cory! I've been forced to enjoy some incredible rides WITHOUT you! :evilgrin Don't worry about the weather...it's still only spring. It'll turn out beautiful with summer just around the corner. Looking forward to our midnight Pitt Lake excursions :thumbup

Did you hook up with Darren while you were on the island?

#8 ·
Dazeegirl said:
Finally, Cory! I've been forced to enjoy some incredible rides WITHOUT you! :evilgrin Don't worry about the weather...it's still only spring. It'll turn out beautiful with summer just around the corner. Looking forward to our midnight Pitt Lake excursions :thumbup

Did you hook up with Darren while you were on the island?
You betcha. He was nice enough to let me crash at his place for a couple of days to have some fun rides, and just chill and relax. He was breakin in the new Gixxer 1000, and I almost traded my beloved f4i for a 2002 R1.

Anyhoo, there will be plenty of times for Pitt lake runs, and various other fun filled rips comin up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.