BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Ducati Meet

3K views 38 replies 17 participants last post by  Bluepill 
#1 ·
Hey Ducati owners

I think last year there was a Ducati and V-Twin meet here?

who is down for doing this again?? I would like to hear our v-twins rumble together!!!

#18 ·
I can't make it next friday man. need to go to UBC ride

can everyone do Friday June 9th evening?

Why not meet downtown? it's very nice because we get go Squamish or Cypress from there. If we meet somewhere in Vancouver west and still decide to go Squamish/Cypress, we still have to go thru downtown don't we??....

I don't like riding thru downtown either.....my left hand really sores. I can feel that for all you dry clutch people! but if we meet around 8pm, there are not that many traffic anyways

give me a better suggestion if you have one. remember, it's a late afternoon/evening ride...don't make it too far.

plus, a Starbucks full of Ducatis looks fucking nice.

#25 ·
I'd be up for the Sunshine Coast deal or maybe a Baker ride but whats with the friday night thing?
I'd rather be drinkin......
Jesus Christ Bluepill get out of the damn city will ya, can't find the Valley, can't get to the north shore without going through downtown.....do you even own a bike?

#26 ·
900 SS said:
I'd be up for the Sunshine Coast deal or maybe a Baker ride but whats with the friday night thing?
I'd rather be drinkin......
Jesus Christ Bluepill get out of the damn city will ya, can't find the Valley, can't get to the north shore without going through downtown.....do you even own a bike?
lol question is more...why do you own a bike? :laughing

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.