I'm some what new to the motorsport world and I have an 98 Yamaha R1. It has a D&D carbon fiber slip-on. I want to get a header so I have a full exhaust. My question is do I have to get a D&D header or can it be a different brand.

If anybody can help me, I'd appreciate it.