BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Pazza Racing Levers Kick Serious ASS

1K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  SpookyjacK 
#1 · (Edited)
Pazzo Racing Levers Kick Serious ASS

Markus finally convinced me to get a set of his levers. It was pretty easy to convince me since he has them on his Poser Repsol bike he loves to bring out so I got a chance to see what they were like. So I finally put them on yesterday before heading up to squamish. OMG what a difference. If there's any simple mod you could do to your bike to improve your riding this would be it. I can snap off shifts much easier than before and they give so much more feed back you can really feel whats going on and you can set them up on the fly so you can set exactly where you want the clutch to engage and you can compensate for fade on the brake side. The feel of the levers so unreal. They feel so natural unlike the OEMs. I have the shortys and they work awesome. I was a little skeptical about the length being that they are short I was worried about having enough power in the lever to use the front brake effectively but these levers don't flex at all and there's no worries about not being able to use the brakes to the fullest. So if you're looking for something to do to your bike do this before anything else.

Thanks again Markus and have a great time at the Isle of Man.

#3 ·
After I saw them yesterday on your yellow bike I could use a pair on my yellow bike as well. The black looked great and they just blended in well with your bike. Hmmmm now you have me thinking about them!! If they work that good on yours then on my cbr it should be just as good.

#7 ·
stef said:
Apparently they must make you fast too........... You were almost flying home last night :laughing :rockon

LOL thanks man. These are really good levers. I actually got what Markus calls 2nds. It means the levers have a defect of the finish of some sort. To be honest you can't tell. They look new. Mine have a little scratch on them that could be caused by a zipper or something but it isn't even through the finish so I would go with the seconds and save some dough.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.