cool bike
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: cool bike

Registered User Array Jester666's Avatar
    Bike
    1966 Honda Dream305 1976 Honda CB550

cool bike

I was mindlessly browsing through photo sections and came across a photo with this bike in it.
    (it's cropped out from a bigger picture from one of the forum members)
    I thought it looks really cool, and thought someone propably knows who it belongs to, I just wanted to compliment the owner.
    anyways, it's this one:

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    04 Kawi Z1000,
    Don't know the owner but the bike, including tail section, was built by Bill at 5thGear. He welded up the "spiderweb" tail from rod and tube. Slick eh?
    A backyard mechanic without a service manual is just like a hooker without a lamp pole.... they are both in the dark.

Bike
    yup looks pretty nice.
    The headlight unit looks similar to the one I just put on my bike...
    I'm trying to revive my Cx500 into something...well, not cooler, because what the hell could be cooler than a CX500???(retorical question, don't answer that please)
    different I guess.
    something to bum around in traffic with.

PLease note a fine workmanship of installing indicators into the headlight unit

Bike
    DRZ-SM
    That looks a lot like Gaston's bike?

The below images are from Gaston's site: http://www.hardknoxstunts.com

I'm betting the minor differences are mods when stuff gets broken?

;D

Bike
    2002 CBR F4i Gloss/Flat Black
    i want to get one of thoughs kind of bikes for my stunter. i wan't a nakid bike. I can't wait!!
    My Gallery
    "why is the worlds intelligents declineing?"

Bike
    pedalling like a madman
    in the stunt game now?

let's see you do a burnout first

Bros
    Really nice, i like it (you know i love naked) But...
    1. Take some time to have a nice seat made, its those minor details that really set a bike off. That seat looks like its from a '72 Honda. Some nice perf leather would look good, neads some beading for definition.

2. Whats with the passenger pegs? A chick riding the steel cage would have to be hardcore (or from South Surrey)

3. Why does the tank look like its been collapsed or something, it looks really wierd

4. Now im just being critical, i really do like that bike

I'va always wnated to see something like this with a belly exhaust, and with that cage area completley gone, (so the seat kinda floats), with no rear fender

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Bros
    1. Take some time to have a nice seat made, its those minor details that really set a bike off. That seat looks like its from a '72 Honda. Some nice perf leather would look good, neads some beading for definition.

2. Whats with the passenger pegs? A chick riding the steel cage would have to be hardcore (or from South Surrey)

3. Why does the tank look like its been collapsed or something, it looks really wierd

I'va always wnated to see something like this with a belly exhaust, and with that cage area completley gone, (so the seat kinda floats), with no rear fender

well, it is a stunt bike as per the link provided by BigRed(thank you).
    So, I'd imagine everything on the bike is sort of 'temporary'
    and ther IS no passenger

Terror on the Terrafirma Array TerrorFirma's Avatar
    Bike
    05 CBR600Argghhh-Arrrghhh

So you don't slipoff when sitting on the tank... basically you need to imagine the bike at 12:00 most of the time... then everything will start to make sense.. like the pegs.

contradiction incarnate Array slam's Avatar
    Bike
    TBA

it's a stunt bike...
    apparently, you don't really know much about stunting.
    nobody gets out alive

Bros
    apparently i'd still take pride in whatever i owned, even if it was a stunt bike.

I am aware of the stunt set up on the bike, i was just giving my comments.. isn't that what forums are for?
    Last edited by Bros; 06-04-2006 at 10:27 AM.

Bike
    ok, fair enough, but it's like complaining about your shoes, that the soles are dirty

these stunt bikes get knocked around all the time, so anything that sticks out they take off, and they don't bother painting them prewtty shiney colors, becayse they'd propably have to repaint them every week.

Bike
    TBA
    apparently i'd still take pride in whatever i owned, even if it was a stunt bike.

I am aware of the stunt set up on the bike, i was just giving my comments.. isn't that what forums are for?
    no, you obviously don't know why a stunt bike is set up the way it is.
    watch some more videos.
    nobody gets out alive

Bros
    ..and you're proving you obviously don't have a clue what forums are all about.

Bike
    TBA
    ..and you're proving you obviously don't have a clue what forums are all about.
    riiight...

maybe this bit taken from the "info" section will clear things up for you:

No attacking other members on the forums, take it off the site if you must. Do keep in mind that some members know each other very well, and an occasional ribbing is ok - it's the downright nasty fights we want to keep out. It is understood that people will have different opinions, but like any community we should strive to understand the differences between us and do so in a manner that is both proper and non-threatening. This is a local site with local people -- theres a very good chance you will meet some of these people in real life, so the whole 'this is the internet' thing doesn't fly here.
    ... but I'm not gonna hold my breath.
    nobody gets out alive