Joe Rocket 40" 2 piece suit Blue/Black/White

Thread: Joe Rocket 40" 2 piece suit Blue/Black/White

Joe Rocket 40" 2 piece suit Blue/Black/White

I'm 6 feet tall, 31" waist and slim (170lbs). It's tight on me. It will fit shorter than 6' and lighter, it won't fit if you're taller or heavier.

I've gone down on this suit, but no serious structural damage, only cosmetic scuffing. see pics (sorry about the blur and poor colour)

this is the most serious of the scuffing, left & right forearm

This pic represents the colour of the blue properly:

PM me to get in contact. Please wait a day or two for a reply.

Last edited by PorscheNut; 06-17-2006 at 10:41 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements

I just tried the suit on again (1st time in about 2 years) to give you guys more accurate commentary on the fit.

The waist size is a 30" - 31". Don't bother if you have a larger waist. The jacket size could fit up to a 41" (euro 51). The arms fit me perfectly (I wear a 32 - 33 dress shirt. Upon close inpsection, it looks like Joe Rocket had the foresight to allow some shortening of the sleeves if you need to have it altered. From the looks of it, you could shorten the sleeves up to 2".

More details:
    The suit has full hard foam padding and knee sliders. It also has a foam back pad, but it's not one of those plastic armadillo pads. Underarm zipper vents, inner breast zip pocket, outside zip chest pocket and a left side zip pants pocket. It also has some silver reflective detailing on various areas of the suit.

Thanks for all the PMs guys. Sorry I've been too busy to hook up with any of you. I'll try to free up some time this week to have some of you try the suit on. Unfortunately I'm moving on Sunday, so it will be difficult to meet up then. Weekday evenings would be best. Give me a call or a PM.

To any members seeing this post for the first time, the suit is still available for sale.

btw, I've had a lot of serious interest, so the price is firm.

thanks again,
    Last edited by PorscheNut; 06-17-2006 at 10:42 AM.