2006 Suzuki GSXR 1000

Thread: 2006 Suzuki GSXR 1000

2006 GSXR 1000
    Hey, I'll be selling my 2006 Black / Silver GSXR 1000. Or possably a trade + cash, looking for a motard, or maybe a dirtbike or two.
    I binned this bike comming around a corner in the states, and it is currently being repaired at motorcycle world. All the damage was cosmetic and everything is being replaced. Bike has just under 1000km on it.
    I've got too many expenses as a result of the accident to continue riding this bike (Sky Rocketed Insurance Premiums being one of them).
    Bike should be back from the shop within the next couple weeks, so i'm just seeing who would be interested.
    $12,000. PM me for details.

This is what it looked like bringing it home after the accident:

So the tank and wheel have been repaired, Rest of the cosmetics have been replaced. All that's left is for the decals to go on the tank, have it clear coated, and then everything put back together, So it should be out soon.
    There was no damage to the Frame, Motor, Forks, etc, so this bike will not have a rebuilt status.

PM me if your interested. Bike will be as good as new at a much cheaper price then new.
    Last edited by flowrider; 07-13-2006 at 05:02 PM.
    “Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence”.

Don't Get Shot In The Back!