Is there anyone here who used to meet a Broadway&Boundary rd?

Thread: Is there anyone here who used to meet a Broadway&Boundary rd?

Super Addict Array
    Bike
    Want an appliance? Buy Japanese.

Is there anyone here who used to meet a Broadway&Boundary rd?

We used to meet there on Sundays at McDonalds to go riding. In it's hay day, there'd be 50-75 bikes show up. I moved to the Okanagan and lost touch with a lot of the people there. Just wondering if anyone on this forum met there and if folks still do?

I hear about a ride on Thursday (?) nights also. Won't say where these guys meet in case they want it secret.

Bike
    Whatever people will lend me
    theres a group of us that meet at boundry and grandview at the chevron on sunday mornings at 6am and ride to squamish,

i dont go regulary but there have been no rides yet as most of the guys dont even have insurance yet
    BCSB- Retired Moderator

"You just dont get it do you, not even 1%"

Bike
    '07 BMW K1200R
    There's a Thursday night meeting at the Chevron at 232nd St in Langley. Is that the one you're talking 'bout?
    What was it all about?

Super Addict Array
    Bike
    06:00 to Squamish. That's the best time to go on that road. I moved back here in 97 an I've still not been on that road. People were telling me not to bother as there's do-gooder citizens, radar and SUVs crossing the centre line plus mega traffic.

Hu99- that's the one. There's a guy I used to ride with sometimes who owned an RC-51. He was also racing in the YSR club on a TT-225 or 125. I recall being pased by him on Squamish hwy back in the 80s. He was on an ill handling Magna and I had a 900 Ninja. His bike was weaving all over the place as he passed me. He never slowed down though

Registered User Array
    Bike
    CBR 929RR
    Hey Dirtybill welcome to the site The thursday night rides take place at around 7 I think at the 232 cheveron. Never ridden with them but have been passed by them a few times. I live around that area and seen them many times. I think I was in a VROM group ride with you to Mt. Baker, I rode the green ZX-6R. Remember the guy on the R6 that lost his key under the gas tank

Super Addict Array
    Bike
    Originally posted by manny3:16
    Hey Dirtybill welcome to the site The thursday night rides take place at around 7 I think at the 232 cheveron. Never ridden with them but have been passed by them a few times. I live around that area and seen them many times. I think I was in a VROM group ride with you to Mt. Baker, I rode the green ZX-6R. Remember the guy on the R6 that lost his key under the gas tank
    Oh ya! Think we went to La Conner though. The guy on the R6 lost his key on Chuckanut Drive. I gave him a "Honda World Champion" key chain. Don't believe he even bothered to say thanks.:1up

I won't say anything else about VROM.

Just Another Enthusiast Array vrecksler's Avatar
    Bike
    Naked SV
    Yes, the Thursday night ride in Langley has a bit of a reputation for having more than few crazies. Riders of all ages flying into blind corners, pipes scraping.....a friend of mine used to go but he said it kept getting worse. Kind of like a testosterone gathering that pushed people past their limits.

B-r-a-d-l-e-y...Why? Because I'm Bradley!

Email

Super Addict Array
    Bike
    Originally posted by vrecksler
    Yes, the Thursday night ride in Langley has a bit of a reputation for having more than few crazies. Riders of all ages flying into blind corners, pipes scraping.....a friend of mine used to go but he said it kept getting worse. Kind of like a testosterone gathering that pushed people past their limits.
    LOL! I wondered!! The guy who told me about it had a serious case of road rash on his ZX-6. Might check it out anyway. I always ride at the back with a new group anyway.