I have a 1990 Pontiac Sunbird LE, Grey, 4 Door, Auto, Power locks, 2.0L Carburated 4 Cylinder for sale. Brand new exhaust (everything but headers), new water pump, new fan belt. 114,xxxkms, bodys in good shape with very small rust patch on hood, otherwise in good shape for rust. Car needs a new head gasket, I was going to replace it when I got the water pump and fan belt installed, but I have run into some financial troubles. Water pump and fan belt are so new, that they probably have 2kms on them (brought it home from the shop and parked it due to head gasket leaking) car still runs, and has been temporarily fixed until the head gasket can be replaced. Exhaust was replaced 3-4 days before the water pump and fan belt, had to park the car right after I got the exhaust installed because of the leak in the old water pump. Willing to sell the car for $1200 OBO.. Price is negotiable, I've spent over a grand in the past while on it, but my loss is your gain, I need to get out of debt.

Anyways, if you have any more questions, e-mail me at S-Wallace@hotmail.com, PM me, or call Scott at 604-644-6423. No test pilots. Call to make an appointment to view car. (will be leaving city to see family on June 24th for 10 days)

Anyways here are some pics, let me know if you want more: