Xbox360 MotoGP 06

Thread: Xbox360 MotoGP 06

Registered User Array
    Bike
    04 sv650s

Xbox360 MotoGP 06

Hey all. I just picked up MotoGP 06 for the xbox 360. Does anyone here have the game too? I want to throw down on xbox live! add me to your friends list - g3offizzle

It's a pretty rad game. Pretty tough. You have complete control of the bike, lean left right forward backward, front break control, rear brake control, shifting etc. The bikes handle somewhat similar to real life. im pretty impressed.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    2008 Beemer (touring)
    What's it like compared to Tourist Trophy?? Or have you played that one? It's a still a toss up for me which one to buy.

Anyone have any reviews?
    Taking It to the Track

WMRC Racer #911 (retired)
    PCMRC Racer #911 (retired)

Bike
    2003 GSXR600 RACE
    I have motogp 3 for xbox, thats a rad game, can't wait to try out the 360 version (pretty much the only reason I would buy xbox 360 haha)
    # 767 Suzuki GSXR600

Registered User Array
    Bike
    04 sv650s
    Squire - this is for the xbox360, i think tourist trophy is xbox original. i havent played it but its getting wicked reviews all around. i love it. its damn tough, much like hard riding heh

Registered User Array
    Bike
    fireblade 900rr
    i got the game the other day its a great game, never played tourist trophy but id have too say mto gp is much better from what i here ill be racing tommorow ill check you out im KILLN MACHINE online ive already done 12 tracks 5 more to go

Registered User Array redlightklondik's Avatar
    Bike
    2005 SV1000S (for sale), 2005 V-Strom 1000, 2003 BWS 50cc
    Tourist Trophy is for PS2 only.

They're two very different animals.

For simulation, lots of real world bikes, and graphics, TT gets the nod.
    For online play and crazy speeds, go for MotoGP.

Of course, the XBOX360 graphics will be awesome, but I'd rather look at some production bikes in good graphics than motogp bikes in high definition.

Have fun!

RLK

Bike
    03 Kawasaki zx6r
    I bought motogp 06 a few days ago and its pretty good. I was a litle dissapointed with it, I guess I was just hoping for more from the 360 but I keep getting let down by it.

Tourist Trophy I think was a better game. Real world bikes were cool. Its got more realistic handling and just feels more refined.

Motogp 06 on the other hand is still a great game. Ive bought all the motogp's from thq and this one let me down the most. They added a new extreme mode last year which has lame ass fake street bikes on lame tracks. In the new game i was hoping for more refinement in the gp levels cuz thats what i bought it for, instead i got choppy gp levels and new extreme levels. gay... Anyway its a sweet game but more arcade like, I just powerslide ever corner.