FS: 2003 Red/Black Honda CBR 600RR MINT!!
Hey guys and gals,
My bike is for sale now. A brief history on it:
- Purchased brand new in May 2004 from Honda Centre
- Oil changes done at 1000km, 4000km, and at around 5500 km (records at Honda Centre)
- NEVER BEEN DROPPED OR CRASHED!! It's mint man!!
- Intuitive frame sliders added (from MSpeed)
- Currently at 7xxx kms
- Comes with Anaconda rear stand
- Rear tire has been plugged. Ran over a nail or something when there was only 500 kms on the bike in June 2004, but it has been plugged and is perfectly fine
I bought this bike in May 2004, and rode it until Sept 2004, when I went overseas for work and vacation. From Sept 2004 until March 2006, the bike was stored in my room, in a warm environment, sheltered from the outside environment. Fuel stablizer was added, front tire rotated by my pals once a month when I was gone. This bike has only been on the road for about half a year since purchase (averaging 1000 kms a month)!!
All service records are at Honda Centre. Did an oil change in April when I started riding the bike again. The bike runs perfectly fine, it is in mint condition.
Some BCSB'ers that rode my bike before can vouch for me, such as Dalton, dli, feenix guy, etc.
Pictures are in my gallery. I can provide more pictures upon request.
I'm looking for $8800.
Please PM me with any questions or feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
keep the good offers coming people
thanks for all the interest so far
sorry guys and gals, it's been sold. thanks for all the interest and PM's
hope the new owner will enjoy it as much as I did