FS: 2002 Honda CBR F4i $5600
Just trying to see what I can get.
2002 Honda CBR F4i 600cc
- Red/Black Color Scheme
- 43,000 Kms all commuting kilo's. The guy who had it before me rode it to work 5 days a week. He lives in Nanaimo but works in Ladysmith (100kms a day). Still running very smooth.
- Hindle Slip-on exhaust. Sounds nice and deep.
- Comes with brand new brake pads.
- Tires still have good treads.
- Iridium spark plugs ($300 job)
Minor scratches from dropping in parking lot.
I bought this bike just last July. Other than the exhaust this bike is pretty much stock. It's a fun bike and is easy to learn on. I've been told by several people that the F4i's are really good bikes to start on a 600cc. So if you're just starting to move up, this would be a good one for you. If not, let me know what you think about this bike.
Post offers and insights please. Let me know if the pics aren't working either. I've seen some other F4i's out there going for around $6500-7000.
Last edited by Clany; 07-20-2006 at 09:20 AM.
Reason: Price drop
price is still negotiable.