bad luck for Rossi in Assen

Thread: bad luck for Rossi in Assen

04 GSX-R750

bad luck for Rossi in Assen

"Valentino Rossi's initial acquaintance with the new Assen layout lasted just six laps before he high-sided from his M1 through the fast left hander that leads into the final hairpin - sending the seven-times world champion tumbling viciously through the gravel trap.

" 'I'm okay and I would like everyone to relax about it, even if it's been quite hard for me to ride!' said Rossi, who cancelled his normal afternoon chat with journalists. 'I have a little fracture on my left foot and also a small fracture on my right wrist, so when I give gas and brake it's really hard. I don't have much power or feeling. Plus I got a big bruise on my thorax and I couldn't breathe well for a long time. I had all the examinations necessary to check if everything was okay and with some painkillers I was able to ride this afternoon.'

"Valentino Rossi wasn't the only rider injured during first free practice at Assen, with Toni Elias suffering a fracture of his left shoulder - forcing the young Spaniard to withdraw from the Dutch TT weekend."

2. Remove Advertisements

he still did amazing in his condition though

so did melandri especially after last weekend when he was sliding underneath that bike...