BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

thanks to RMS yet again

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  westvan_dude 
#1 ·
needed a second helmet for racing so off to see heather at RMS yesterday. she set me up with an arai quantum for an unreal price. can't thank her enough. i always like to point out the fact that i have shopped and bought and spent and taken krispy kremes to the shop when i've gone in and in return they have given me great prices on the bikes i've bought, and leathers, gloves, boots, and all my dirtbike accessories. be good to your shops guys and girls and they'll be good to you.

:thumbup

#4 ·
Atta boy Teddy. I'm frequenting Western Powersports and Holeshot pretty much equally since mine's a Kawi and my wife's riding a Yami. I've known some of the guys at Holeshot since their days back at International in Port Moody. Both places take great care of me. Show support for a shop and they show support for you.

#7 ·
I agree. Bill at 5th gear is the man to see when you need to do some shopping. Check the other places first, then visit Bill.

When I was looking at Joe Rocket jackets (or anything else) at RMS it was pretty much MSRP. :-( But... a friend of mine new to bikes went down there and they spend a couple hours educating him and taking him on some demo rides so he was a happy camper.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.