Like the title says. All gear is in exellent condition.

-Mens Seaquest wetsuit. Size ML. Black on grey for you stealth divers. No rips or tears. I think I have used it about 5 times. Just never fit me right. $100.00

- Techni Sub Stratos Fins. Open foot fin, size Large. I've done about 500 dives with these and never a problem. They are a little beat up cosmetically, but still work very well. $50

-Halcyon 55lb Explorer Wings. These are only compatable with a double tank setup and will not work with single tanks. Wings were purchased new and have about 50 dives on them. Exellent condition and well maintained and serviced. $250 Firm.

-Ikelite Underwater Housing and Olympus Camera. Both are about 4 years old. 300 dives on them. Housing is rated to 150 ft depth. Never had a leak. Exellent condition. Camera is an Olympus D-360L. It's a 1.3 mega pixel camera. Uses four AA batteries and takes pretty good pictures. This is a great camera setup for someone who just wants to do a bit of point and shoot while diving. $150.00

-Underwater Exploration Cannister Light. This light is very bright and mainly used by exploration divers as a primary light source. It is a 12V light with a burn time of 3.5 hours with a 50 watt bulb. Comes with a Goodman light head, a few spare bulbs, switches, 1 spare test tube and the charger. Cannister is clear acrylic and is 4 inches in diameter and approx. 10 inches tall. Immaculately maintained and in exellent condition. Has 200 dives on it and still working "brilliantly". $400.00

If your interested in any of this stuff, send me an email at