Beach Run and Night Ride - Friday July 7th 2006
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Beach Run and Night Ride - Friday July 7th 2006

Bike
    2009 Kawi ZX6R

Beach Run and Night Ride - Friday July 7th 2006

Hey guys. So its nearing the end of my course, and the last few days aren't expected to be as academically challenging so I wanna go night riding!!! Sleep won't be as crucial for the weekend material, and some hooligans have mentioned that they'd be able to stay out past curfew on a weekend night as opposed to a weekday/night. I'm going to be done my exam around 3-4ish so lets hit the beach up for some fun in the sun. Maybe meet at Ambleside around 5-6ish, toss a football around or frisbee perhaps, and then decide where to go for eats, and a night ride after dusk. Probably the usual location - shhh, we're being watched!! Who's up for some stargazing!?!? and a coffee pit stop or two. Post up if you're interested, its nice to have an idea of how many ppl to expect. If you want my cell phone # to meet up with us at a later time, then pm me and I'll get it to you, so that you can find out where we are when you're ready to meet up. Bring your swimsuits for the beach/wear them under your leathers, maybe there will be some skinny dipping involved :P if we come across a secluded location. Hope to see you all Friday night! If meeting spots/times change, then I'll be sure to post up, so watch for any changes, as this usually runs somewhat last minute.
    Good friends will bail you out of jail, BEST friends are the ones sitting in the cell next to you saying, "Dude that was fucking awesome!"

1996 Kawasaki Ninja EX500
    2005 Yamaha R6
    2007 Yamaha TTR230
    2009 Kawasaki ZX6R Monster Energy Edition

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    2009 Kawi ZX6R
    btw newbs welcome!! pace will vary as we can split into groups as we do for the day rides.
    Good friends will bail you out of jail, BEST friends are the ones sitting in the cell next to you saying, "Dude that was fucking awesome!"

1996 Kawasaki Ninja EX500
    2005 Yamaha R6
    2007 Yamaha TTR230
    2009 Kawasaki ZX6R Monster Energy Edition

Bike
    '04 CBR F4i
    Cool. Sounds like fun. Count the nakid 93 yr old cruiser lady in. I'll be sure to bring my old granny-pant bikini for the swim.. haha jk. Scared you all tho, didn't I?:P
    Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory. ~Author Unknown

Black and red is the new blue!!

Men in leathers....Yummy! Array kawi96's Avatar
    Bike
    05 ZX10R
    You know I'm in................. Maybe we could change up the destination? See you beachside!

P.S. CJ that is just so wrong on so many levels...........hahahaha LOL!
    Ride hard, ride often!!!
    It's all in the gettin' there, so hang on and enjoy the ride

Stacey.

Bike
    It's a Honda!!!
    friday night i have to ref a couple of games in richmond. i will be finished by 10pm. so i will try to meet up with you all depending on where you are. missing out on the fun again!!!!

Bike
    '01 R6
    I'd be up for a ride to start the weekend. Just a thought though. Where the heck are you going to keep your sopping wet swimsuit and towel?

baka!
    wow, i havent been to any newb rides or anything, just the PRS ride up to mission on monday to see kramer.

by the way where is "ambleside"?

well hopefully i can come out to play!

Bike
    2004 Kawi ZX10R
    Quote Originally Posted by Freekin
    I'd be up for a ride to start the weekend. Just a thought though. Where the heck are you going to keep your sopping wet swimsuit and towel?
    you may not need to bring a towel, we'll be on the beach for a few hours, so you can just lay on the grass at ambleside to dry off. don't you have room for a pair of shorts/bikini under your back seat/seat cowl? might be going for a night swim as well so if its as warm as it says its gonna be, then this would be an ideal way to keep cool under your gear - btw - this would be Randy's longest post ever, so for those of you that are surprised, its not him its Janet i'm too lazy to log on and off and the net's waaay to slow here!!

Bike
    2004 Kawi ZX10R
    Quote Originally Posted by baka!
    wow, i havent been to any newb rides or anything, just the PRS ride up to mission on monday to see kramer.

by the way where is "ambleside"?

well hopefully i can come out to play!
    its the beach in west van next to park royal. you better be there darren, HOI! i haven't seen you in forever! (Janet again)

Bike
    It's a Honda!!!
    looks like i have to cancel out the games i was suppose to ref on friday. kawi96 knew i would!! so what have we decided?? i was too busy eating and riding.

How'd I end up here? Array bcgirlrider's Avatar
    Bike
    '03 VFR 800 (his name is Zeus!)
    I'm going to try and make this one... although I'm not sure about the whole skinny dipping thing, I wouldn't want to scar you all for life! Who knows, maybe I'll even convince the evil hubby to join in the fun!
    Live life like you mean it!

Bike
    2003 GSX R1000, 1997 Bandit 1200 hit, old 440LTD hit, old 550 honda hit
    Id like to come - what kind of time frame are we talking where are we going? Theres a great warm lake just past squamish - Brohme Lake - great for a nite ride and swimming (theres parking) and has a great rope swing and cliffs of various heights.

Doesn't register Array Mutate Now!'s Avatar
    "Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.”
    Bike
    It runs...
    Meh. Working till 10:00 that night.
    Call you guys later on to see if you're still out...

This post is simply the opinion of the poster and is not to be construed as instructions or advice. Your mileage may vary.
    I rode Deal's Gap / The Dragon in September 2007 and I visited Yellowstone in August 2010. Where have you been?

Registered User Array
    Bike
    i have one

I might be in for this one!

Quote Originally Posted by Mutate Now!
    Meh. Working till 10:00 that night.
    Call you guys later on to see if you're still out...
    hey guys, i might totally be up for this. my road test is on friday morning, so i might be able to ride at night...if i pass! If not....next week I'll let you know...the beach sounds like fun!

Bike
    K5 GSX-R600
    Is this an all girls thing again, or what? Cuz if it isn't, I might be able to show up.
    • He who dares not offend, cannot be honest.
    • The whole religious complexion of the modern world is due to the absence from Jerusalem of a lunatic asylum.