Hey guys, I have a 1993 YZF750 with about 65000kms on the clock. Suddenly about 2 weeks ago my bike has been sucking the juice right out of my battery just while it sits in my garage. I can quick charge it for an hour and it will be ok for 1 ride or so. But if I charge it over night (in bike) in the morning it will be completely dead! The battery has been deemed fully charged and perfectly OK by my local yammy shop, so it is definatley the bikes fault! Where is all the power going? There is no puddle of electricity under the bike in the morning or anything. Any help is appreciated.