tech support

Thread: tech support

west van
    TL1000,GSXR 750, dead Busa

tech support

Dear Tech Support

Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0. I soon noticed that the new program began unexpected child processing that took up a lot of space and valuable resources. In addition, Wife 1.0 installed itself into all other programs and now monitors all other system activity. Applications such as Poker Night 10.3, Football 5.0 , Hunting and Fishing 7.5 , and Racing 3.6 no longer run , crashing the system whenever selected.

I can't seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run my favorite applications. I'm thinking about going back to Girlfriend 7.0 , but the uninstall doesn't work on Wife 1.0 . Please help!

A Troubled User. (KEEP READING)

Dear Troubled User:

This is a very common problem that men complain about.

Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0, thinking that it is just a Utilities and Entertainment program. Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and is designed by its Creator to run EVERYTHING !!! It is also impossible to delete Wife 1.0 and to return to Girlfriend 7.0 . It is impossible to uninstall, or purge the program files from the system once installed.

You cannot go back to Girlfriend 7.0 because Wife 1.0 is designed to not allow this. Look in your Wife 1.0 manual under Warnings-Alimony- Child Support. I recommend that you keep Wife1.0 and work on improving the situation. I suggest installing the background application "Yes Dear" to alleviate software augmentation.

The best course of action is to enter the command C:\ APOLOGIZE because ultimately you will have to give the APOLOGIZE command before the system will return to normal anyway.

Wife 1.0 is a great program, but it tends to be very high maintenance . Wife 1.0 comes with several support programs, such as Clean and Sweep 3.0 , Cook It 1.5 and Do Bills 4.2 .

However, be very careful how you use these programs. Improper use will cause the system to launch the program Nag Nag 9.5. Once this happens, the only way to improve the performance of Wife 1.0 is to purchase additional software. I recommend Flowers 2.1 and Diamonds 5.0 !

WARNING!!! DO NOT , under any circumstances, install Secretary With Short Skirt 3.3 . This application is not supported by Wife 1.0 and will cause irreversible damage to the operating system.

Best of luck,
    Tech Support
    «..·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·..»
    «.·´,`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´,`·.»
    Rest in peace Bogdan, Julia & Dan, We’ll ride again.

Registered User Array Good old Pete's Avatar
    2010 Z1000
    Nice !!!! Love it.
    When speeding run from the cops, it's a lesser infraction.

license to chill Array frontside5's Avatar
    R6, F4 stunter
    I've stuck to using early-model girlfriends (3.0 and before). They seem to use less resources, need minimal maintenance, and you're not locked in by long-term barriers to switching.

Meet you on Sedna! Array MaverickPrince's Avatar
    This thread has GEEK written all over it.
    3... 2... 1... Blast off, baby!

Registered User Array SpideRider's Avatar
    Fraser Valley
    This thread has genius written all over it.
    Cry in the dojo, laugh on the battlefield
    Sparring speed is a matter of simple physics:
    The height of your flight is inversely proportionate to the mass of your ass.

uh oh...he paralyzed her from the waist down by marrying her. that's why I like macs. These nerds need to find girlfriends that are just like MACS!

wait..why didn't they mention the program "no-more-blow 2.0" ?

\ the valley /
    Cleveland Steamer
    yeah I have Girlfriend 2.2.. And I just installed Bike riding 1.0, Althou it has no licence, And every time I try to run tht program it says "You may only use this program 20 more times, then it will get deleted". But I'm thinking about doing a Hard boot on my system and go back to "Tug it your self 7.5"

Professional Nerd Array Android's Avatar
    2008 Aprilia Shiver 750
    Tug it yourself is a bad plan. It may be much simpler, but it lacks any automation.

It's also believed to wear out the arm on your hard drive.
    Transportation = Recreation

2008 Aprilia Shiver 750: Carved from pure sex
    1984 Yamaha XJ750: The desperation bike (sold)
    1981 Yamaha Seca 750: The learner bike (sold)