BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Is there such a thing as TOO much Carbon Fiber?

2K views 27 replies 15 participants last post by  GSP 
#1 ·
After my unfortunate incident with my bike (only a couple hours after I bought it), it looks like I'm going to have a $3000 dec. Not doing the guy that backed into me any favors, ICBC decided to replace the tank since there was a considerable dent in it and it's actually more expensive to re-paint.

Being that the bike is seriously lacking carbon fiber ;) (inside joke to those that have seen it). I'm thinking of getting the carbon fiber tank, carbon fiber rear cowl and carbon fiber windscreen. Of course, staying with the ducati theme, I'd paint the stripe back on it in white, with the small stipes on either side being in red and green.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Flames? (I know there are some Ducati haters out there.. bring it on!) :D

And before you point it out in the pic, the clutch cover has already been done... even though it's sole purpose was to annoy Vtwin Vince. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.