There has gotta be a cheaper better way than this right?
- One Shaw high speed connection $44.02 per month including taxes.
- One Telus land line $32.11 per month including taxes.
- One Fido pay as you go cell phone $16.95 per month including taxes.
- Long distance calling cards $3.39 per month including taxes.
That works out to $96.47 per month just for telecom and internet!
There has got to be a cheaper better way to have:
- One internet connection (what about Shaw High-Speed Lite $28.20 including taxes?).
- One low usage cell phone.
- One basic land line (what about Vonage** $45.19 including taxes - this seems too high tho). I guess I could go without the land line if I had two cell phones with lots of minutes, although some way to send and receive faxes would be nice if possible, and I don’t really wanna give up my land line phone number, but I guess I could.
- A bit of long distance service.
Much thanks in advance.
**PS: Vonage also has the "Basic 500 Plan" for $22.59 including taxes
- Unlimited incoming calls
- 500 outgoing minutes a month anytime to anywhere in Canada, the U.S. and Puerto Rico
- 4.9 cents for each additional minute