Pacific Raceway Track day Oct 11th

Thread: Pacific Raceway Track day Oct 11th

Pacific Raceway Track day Oct 11th

Recieved in my inbox this week...

Hello all,

Geetings from Florida! I have been away on business and have not been able to check email until today, for those of you that have tried to contact me, I will get back to you real soon!Anyway, I just wanted to remind you all that the last AF Track Day for theyear will be held on Friday the 11 of October. This next Track Day will be very important to many of you due to
    the fact that there will only be half day practice on Saturday the12th due to the endurance race being held. Everyone will need lots of track time and we will have the race track open until 5:00 pm that friday!
    The cost of the Track Day will be $100/rider if you pay on-line before the October 8th 5:00 pm deadline! Basically, if you pay before then, the track day will only cost you $100/rider... Pay after the deadline, the cost goes up to $175/rider! No exceptions! If you bring with you a friend and they ride at our track day, then you will get $25/rider.
    Same rules apply to those of you that attend the track day. Overnight camping is allowed, but you must either have a season pass or must pay the mandatory $16/person if you either leave equipment overnight or if you camp, for more info on this go to our website.

Thanks for your time and I hope to see you all there on Friday the

Mario Alvarez
    Adrenaline Freaks, LLC
    Track Day Excursions
    Phone: 253-222-2013
    "wide open 'til you see GOD...then brake"

2. Remove Advertisements

Twilight zone
    So... there's an all day practice on the 11th. Is this in Seattle?
    What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.

yes it is in seattle. all day practice on friday. endurance on sat. race on sunday

I like my
    k7 gsxr 600
    Hey are you still going? Check your PM's.
    BCSB- Moderator