UPDATE: Pics are up. I am currently on vacation until next week and will be able to show the bike as soon as I get back. Those already PMed I have sent direct replies.
Item located in Vancouver. Looks just like any other stock RC-51 but I'll post pics soon to satisfy any curiosities. I will take cash, cheque (cert.) or money order and yes, that is before the ride. Send me a PM if you're really interested in buying the bike.
Model: 2000 RC51, RVT1000r, SP1
Color: Red / Silver / Black
Size: one size fits all ***
Condition: USED 18,700 kms
Price: $6,900.00 (in honor of Nicki's 2nd Laguna win!!!)
- Headlights, tail light, signals (whaddayamean these aren't features?)
- 1000cc V-Twin (for your rumbling pleasure)
- Just fill it up with any Octane and go (preferrably 90+ if you plan to do a fill and dash)
- In excellent mech and cosmetic conditions (yes, really)
- Never been ridden in the rain (by me anyway)
- Never been raced or tracked (yes, really and no, the track RC in my pics is my other RC. Really!)
***If you're shorter than lets say 5'5" you may have problem putting both feet down. Don't ask if it can be lowered because you'll get a swift kick in the junk. Dani Pedrosa can manage, so can you. If you're huge, lets say like 6'2" and 200lbs, this is the bike for you.