If anyone's looking for a track/winter project I've got something you may be interested in...

1990 Kawasaki ZX7. Bought from someone who bought it from Performance. I'm going to be getting a really good deal on a a 1985 GSX-R750 next spring so I don't really want to work on this project anymore. Yeah, I'm lazy

Anyway, it doesn't have a title, it has a bill of sale from the previous owner I believe. I checked the VIN at two seperate locations, and according to the Autoplan lady it's been in two accidents, and is a theft recovery.

The VIN if you wish to double check is: JKAZXDH13LAO17861

Anyway onto the bike It has all the main components.
It has the: Frame, Engine, Carbs,, Swingarm, Rear rim/brakes/chain/sprockets, Forks, front brake calipers, clipons, wiring harness and all electrics that I can think of

The main things it needs would be: Seat, Tank, top triple clamp, gas tank/ignition lock, front rim, brake master cylinder, right clipon, brake lever, front brake/clutch lever, Gauges, right side electronic controls (starter switch etc), fairings.

If you're doing it as a winter project and search ebay you can get the parts cheaply, and should be able to get the bike into track form for very cheap, especially if you don't care about matching/mint fairings.

You would need to get the title if you want to license it for the street, the title/lien search says it is not salvage, ubuilt or rebuilt I believe. So it would be insurable once you get a title (not that much effort, and relatively inexpensive.)

Asking price: $750 O.N.O.

If you are interested or have any concerncs, comments, or questions please PM me, or you can reach me on my cell phone at (604)-807-9597. I can not always answer my cell phone though, as I turn it off for both work and school.