OK so I'm in Ontario for two weeks visiting my parents, who took this opportunity to go to New Jersey to visit my some family and left me to house sit my German Sheppard, and now i need to vent because I'm board to shit.
1. I had a car before i came out but to my surprise it got sold before i got here cuz my dad thought i would not need it since i live in BC now, so I'm stranded in the middle of nowhere (I'm just north of Milton). so i have no wheels to move around.
2. My parents have a great 60in plasma screen and satellite with about 1000 stations from all over the world, but the satellite went down the day I arrived so now i get to play with bunny ears and try to get some sort of reception.
3. All my friends are gone on weddings and vacations so no one i know is left around to party with.
4. Since I'm in the middle of nowhere we dint have high speed Internet, yes I'm on dial-up as i write this, so it takes me a good 3 hours to look at about 5 threads on BCSB, and i can forget about porn.
5. Oh and i get to mower the lawn in a nice 45 degrees with humidity. I think my fingernails are sweating.
I was actually thinking of getting wasted and driving my riding lawnmower to town (witch is about a 5min car ride) and getting more beer, along the way id stop for gas and fill up like a regular car, i wonder what kind of ticket id get.
Anyway thanx for letting me vent. I look forward to getting back to BC on the 8th cuz this in not my idea of a vacation.