1st ticket, been chase by a Helicopter ( Hwy 1 )
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st ticket, been chase by a Helicopter ( Hwy 1 )

Frenchie represent ! Array ALex600RR's Avatar
    Bike
    CBR600RR

1st ticket, been chase by a Helicopter ( Hwy 1 )

After only 1 months with my new bike , I got my first ticket not proud but it was funny !

I went to Mt Baker ( washington ) with a friend and on my way back we were riding on Hwy #1 maybe a little bit too fast ... So we take the exit to surrey to see a friend and guest what ... We stop at his house and 4 police car was just behind us ...

I was like WTF, we were riding safe ( in surrey ). So one of the police man get of the car and scream : " don't move !!! " I was shock ... like in the movies :-)

so they tell us we have been chase by the helicopter for more than 30 min and bla bla bla

I know I was going maybe too fast and they gave us a ticket for excessive speeding ( 483$ ). I ask to see the radar clock and they said they can not show me, because the Helicopter clock me !

I have a error on the ticket , they didn't write all my name just 2 of 3 ( I have a fukin long name I know ). Are they supose to write all my name ?

BTW here 's some pics of Mt baker ... the ride was nice :

ALex

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Registered User Array Silent Scream's Avatar
    Bike
    EX500 - SOLD
    "maybe going too fast" is 130. Being chased by a helicopter... fuk, how fast were you going? They won't chase you in a cop car if you're doing double the limit... which means you musta been doing over 200.
    In the whole wide world, there's no magic place... so you might as well rise. Put on your bravest face.

controlled insanity Array WCRSX's Avatar
    Bike
    CBR 929 RR
    sweet ride

Big Stick
    yeah how fast were u guys going?

Bike
    DRZ400SM
    Over double the limit they can pull your license on the spot.

Couldnt have been that fast. . .
    Portfolio Site:
    TenguArtwork.com

Bike
    CBR600RR
    the police man told me at first I was doing 168 ... after that he told me 160 and at the end he told me 180

they was no police car on the Hwy ... I think it's only the Helicopter who decide to chase us ...

I was doing 100 to 180 ( for short )

Jackie Chan's stuntdouble Array Motorcycle Man's Avatar
    Bike
    CBR600 F4
    So how do they measure speed from a helicopter? Radar? Air speed that they have to maintain to pace you?

Bike
    Street:SV1000S Race:Ninja 250R, CBR600 F3, DRZ125
    Don't helicopters time you on fixed objects to determine speed? such as lines painted on the road, large fixed objects, etc.
    What I want to know is how long the four cops cars had been behind you. you do look in your mirrors every now and then right?
    Some people are like Slinkies ...
    Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

TwinBrosRacing <-click
    WMRC & PCMRC #19
    WMRC President

Bike
    DRZ400SM
    I'm actually still amazed people speed down Hwy #1
    Portfolio Site:
    TenguArtwork.com

Bike
    A fucking cool as shit Ducati Monster S2R 800 dark
    So this is were our tax dollars go? a helicopter and 4 cop cars chasing 2 bikes for over 30minutes. WTF. get rid of the crack heads/theives first.

that sucks dude.
    quack quack

Bike
    CBR600RR
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybo
    Don't helicopters time you on fixed objects to determine speed? such as lines painted on the road, large fixed objects, etc.
    What I want to know is how long the four cops cars had been behind you. you do look in your mirrors every now and then right?

they told me it was with a radar ( yeah 5000 foot of distance , must be acurate )

and I was on 108 and they was no cops behind me , we turn on 146 and still no cops ... they arrive 2 or 3 minutes after we stop ... they must be stock in the traffic on Hwy 1

Bike
    S
    How many cops were involved in the ticketing? You should definitely dispute it b/c the chances of all of them showing up are unlikely!

Registered Abuser Array rubberhead's Avatar
    Bike
    blue VFR
    Go here and learn how to fight it...
    http://www.magma.ca/~fyst/
    If you still need help, get in touch with Daryl Brown at: www.motorcyclelawyer.ca
    I have two Hondas. Can I breed them?

Bike
    CBR600RR
    Quote Originally Posted by coolio
    How many cops were involved in the ticketing? You should definitely dispute it b/c the chances of all of them showing up are unlikely!

4 cars .. 8 cops ... but I don't think they have to show up all ... maybe just the 2 guys who wrote my ticket ?!?

ALex

Bike
    S
    4 were involved, so all of them have to testify, correct me if I'm wrong. If either one is missing, then the case is thrown out due to lack of evidence.