Learning Lessons with GI Joe

Thread: Learning Lessons with GI Joe

The Philosopher King Array Frapps's Avatar
    North Vancouver
    83 RG250 Gamma//95Kawi ZX6

Learning Lessons with GI Joe

So for our members who are at least 20 or older you will remember the GI Joe the cartoon series and if you remember in between the episodes they had kids in dangerous situations and the Joes would teach them a lesson about safety...well these are those clips which have been re-voiced and are so god damn funny you will have a hard time getting through them with out crying

G.B. Shaw: We are made wise not by the recollection of our past but by the responsibility for our future
    Miguel Ruiz: Death is not the biggest fear we have our biggest fear is taking the risk to be alive and express what we really are

In your bitch
    Your mama...(late model)
    dude those are fucking funny!!!!
    “……If a chick sits on your face and you can't hear the stereo anymore...she's too fat! --The Machinist.

myside.yourside.myside Array bluenote's Avatar
    sold :/
    I got all excited, then was so disappointed these are so dumb they made my head hurt. out of like 5 clips I give 1.5 smiles it's early though

White Rock / Calgary
    2008 GSX-R600
    I actually started tearing up watching those again...i loved playing with matches till GI JOE said it was wrong. Ahh the days of being "buzzed" off 2 cans of ROOTBEER.
    *** Happiness is like peeing you pants...everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth ***

***What would life be like without Capt.Hook¿..Who cares we still got Capt.Morgan !! ***

*** 4 wheels move the body..2 wheels move the soul ***