Moving sale for Performance

Thread: Moving sale for Performance

Moving sale for Performance

From the buy and sell:

LAST CHANCE WE'RE MOVING! LIQUIDATION SALE AT PERFORMANCE MOTORCYCLES. Everything must go now! Prices you can afford - cash only. Project bikes/new & used parts & access for all makes & models. Open 10am-7:30pm everyday. Final week of sale. 3215 NORLAND AVENUE, BURNABY, 2 blocks off of Sprott (highway 1, exit 32) or Kensington (exit 33). New location after this week will be 903 Sherwood Avenue, Coquitlam (Burnette & Blue Mountain) PHONE BIG AL AT 604-897-4000. Tel: 604-897-4000

2. Remove Advertisements

2001 ZX6R
    just called him, he is mostly there from noon to on weekends too.....
    2001 ZX6R
    WMRC #32 Amateur

Super Addict Array
    Want an appliance? Buy Japanese.
    There must be something I need??

I still haven't used all the stuff from Daytona

I just went to Performance out in Burnaby and most of their good stuff has already been shipped to temorary storage until the new store opens in 3 weeks or so. I saw some old gas tanks, soooo many old frames for various bikes, lots of old tires, boxes of stock pipes for all sorts of bikes, some fairings for older ZX7Rs, and if you're mechanically inclined (i'm not), i'd go check it out.

Their location on Norland closes this week i think.
    It's 3215 Norland Avenue, just off the trans Canada, take the Sprott exit, head east and turn onto Norland (by 8 Rinks) and keep going, it'll be on your left just after the gas station.(Husky, i think)

Ohhh, I'll have to check that out now that I bought a CBR to work on. I think he is annoyed at me by now though. Every time I seriously look at a bike I call and get quotes on all the parts it needs, but I've never bought anything yet. lol

At least this time I own the bike, and will need the parts eventually, lol.