2005 Kawasaki ZZR250 (Ninja 250 engine) MINT must sell
I am moving to the UK in two weeks! must sell.
Mint condition sports bike (never dropped). Good tourer. Great on Gas and insurance! water/liquid cooled DOHC 8 valve parallel twin. Redlines at 14500RPM. 146kg, 20km/L, top speed 170km/hr 6800km $5500 (lowered from $5800) obo
-Better fairing rain protection than GPX250 (same engine as Ninja 250).
-Break-in period- followed to the tee
- all recommened services completed at Burnaby Kawasaki. All maintenance records kept(just had the 6000km service done 2 weeks ago)
- Fuel economy is amazing! 70-75miles/gallon - I have personally measured 22km/L (average city riding)
- Mint condition - no accidents - this Bike is only a few months old
- Racing Blue color
- 0-60 between 5-5.5 seconds - faster than most cars
- maximum speed 170km/hr
- Taking a passenger is great, one of the more comfortable (for a sports bike) seating positions (I take my wife on it without any problems)
- Liquid cooled engine, allows you to sit all day in stop and go traffic without worrying about the bike overheating
-Liquid cooled eingine (not usually found on <600cc models) - allows better heat dissipation thus longer engine life
-aluminum frame - only 300lbs, amazing in twisities
- Buy at a dealership and this bike will cost anywhere from $6600-$7000 with tax ... only months old,
- This bike rocks! Great on gas & Insurance
- Insurance is approx 1/2 of that for a 400cc> and 1/4 600cc> (call ICBC for exact quotes)
this is available for pickup in Vancouver
Last edited by tbrar; 08-15-2006 at 03:05 PM.
Lowering price to $5500. I am leaving the country in two weeks.