FRIDAY THE 18th, I've got the day off.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FRIDAY THE 18th, I've got the day off.

Registered User Array Jonny rebar's Avatar
    Bike
    The Darkness

FRIDAY THE 18th, I've got the day off.

Yeah,

I just found out that I don't have to work on Friday. I'm looking for a partner or partners in crime. I'm easy on meating places, destinations and time. All I know is that I really wanna ride. Crow's Nest perhaps. I dunno. Princton for lunch maybe.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Perineum
    I was *almost* willing for this until I realized that you wanted to "meat" me someplace.

Bike
    2006 Suzuki GSXR1000, 2012 KTM SMT990, 2013 Aprilia RSV4 Factory APRC SE, 2014 BMW HP4 Carbon Competition, 2006 Honda VT1100, 2010 KTM 300 XC-W, 2016 Honda CRF50F, 2015 Honda CRF230F, A320 when on the line...
    I was thinking of a ride to Princeton as well, I'm also off that day...
    Mach tuck?!

Bike
    The Darkness
    Quote Originally Posted by Perineum
    I was *almost* willing for this until I realized that you wanted to "meat" me someplace.
    LOL! THat's fuckin' funny dude. I just read that and lost it. My neighbor looked at me funny. Nice work on that. Thinking of going to Nelson now. I'm unsure though. Hell of a long way, but one of the coolest roads I've been on to date. And don't worry bout the meat thing. I'm a vegaterian. I only eat peaches.

Probably heading in that direction though. Even if someone wants to ride part way with me.

Bike
    The Darkness
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike76
    Hey,

If you're thinkin' about it, I'm going. If nobody commits, I'll probably go as far as Princton, But if anyones down, I'm gunna try and book a hotel room for myself in Nelson. I swear to god there are more bars per capita there than anywhere I've been in B.C. And there good bars for the most part.

I'll make it better Array nursebiker69's Avatar
    Bike
    Kawasaki ZX7
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike76

Me too. And i'm on a borrowed bike, let's see what what these little 600s can do. I sent out a few pms to ride but I guess everyone's busy. Pick a 'Meeting' place.

I'm off all next week so keep them coming.

Bike
    The Darkness
    Cool!

Were you thinking of coming to Nelson or just to Princton. Let's say 9:00 am at Sumas exit @ the Gas station. I think it's a Petro-can. That's the exit where Wonderland is isn't it?

Bike
    The Darkness
    Quote Originally Posted by nursebiker69
    Me too. And i'm on a borrowed bike, let's see what what these little 600s can do. I sent out a few pms to ride but I guess everyone's busy. Pick a 'Meeting' place.

I'm off all next week so keep them coming.

Just remember on the 600, keep your revs high. If it sounds like it's gonna blow up, just give it a bit more. They'll do it all day and they love it!

Bike
    SV track, VFR road
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny rebar
    Cool!

Were you thinking of coming to Nelson or just to Princton. Let's say 9:00 am at Sumas exit @ the Gas station. I think it's a Petro-can. That's the exit where Wonderland is isn't it?
    Wonderland is at the Whatcom Rd exit--next exit east of the Sumas exit. If I can get away for the day, I just might join you.
    "When in doubt accelerate.
    It may not help you avoid the problem,
    but it'll end the suspense."

WMRC #96 (retired)

Bike
    The Darkness
    Quote Originally Posted by GSP
    Wonderland is at the Whatcom Rd exit--next exit east of the Sumas exit. If I can get away for the day, I just might join you.
    Thanks. Whatcom Rd. Exit. So, everybody who wants to come, I'll see you in the morning. I'll probably be there about 9:00. Take off about 9:30. It would be helpfull If I could get some confirmations so I know whether or not I need to pack for Nelson and book a room for myself. If anyone is worried about cost of accomidations in Nelson, There are a couple of hostils right in town.

If not, I'll see who ever's serious in the morning at WHATCOM RD @ 9am. Not Sumas

Behind the great firewall Array iamcanjim's Avatar
    Bike
    1998 Yamaha TRX850T, 1996 Honda Rebel
    Me in for Nelson.

Bike
    2006 Suzuki GSXR1000, 2012 KTM SMT990, 2013 Aprilia RSV4 Factory APRC SE, 2014 BMW HP4 Carbon Competition, 2006 Honda VT1100, 2010 KTM 300 XC-W, 2016 Honda CRF50F, 2015 Honda CRF230F, A320 when on the line...
    I'm in for Penticton and return, if I don't get called into work in the early morning... see you hopefully at about 9:15.
    Mach tuck?!

dazed
    new 600s are faster then kawi 7s

Behind the great firewall Array iamcanjim's Avatar
    Bike
    1998 Yamaha TRX850T, 1996 Honda Rebel
    Sorry I missed it, emergency came up. I humbly apologize.

Bike
    The Darkness
    Quote Originally Posted by iamcanjim
    Sorry I missed it, emergency came up. I humbly apologize.
    That sucks dude. It was a great ride. Wheather was good, so was the burger and beer in Princton. Was kinda scary when we came around the corner and there were a bunch of bikes pulled over and an ambulance. I'm pretty sure that gixxer is done. Not to sure who the rider is, but he's well known and the most important thing is that he seems to be fine. When we stopped he was sitting on the concrete barrier taking a breather. I talked to a very pretty girl who's name has slipped my mind. She said he was O.K. but he was sore. Again, I'm not sure who he was though. I think that's cuz, as someone pointed out, I'm "The brand new guy". Anywhoo, yeah, we turned around @ Princton. I would have gone to Nelson, but I figured a partner in crime would have worked better.

Not to worry. Another time.

Oh, I do want to ride again tomorrow. So, I if you're in, let's set it up.

Peace!