2002 HJC Sport 3 Jacket for sale (used for 1,000 miles)

Thread: 2002 HJC Sport 3 Jacket for sale (used for 1,000 miles)

2002 HJC Sport 3 Jacket for sale (used for 1,000 miles)

my own write up on this jacket

$300 OBO

1.2 -1.4 mm premium racing leather.
    Double stitch seam construction.
    Includes "memory" foam armor in the elbows, waffle type foam armor in the shoulders, "memory" foam back pad.
    Raised "anatomical look" padding built into the chest, back and shoulders
    YKK zippers and pulls.
    Shoulder intake vents, zippered side vents and zippered rear vents
    Snap-in insulated liner.
    Two zippered hand-warmer pockets and one zip-close breast pocket.
    Forward rotated sleeve construction for comfortable riding.
    Reflective inserts and piping.
    Zipper for connection to sport pants.

The Sport 3 is a new design from HJC for 2002.

This jacket improves upon previous designs with sharp new graphics and improved features. I think the raised padding inserts in the front and back of jacket give it a great look (those panels have a carbon fiber-look leather over them that really looks good). The armor system is a combination of memory foam elbow inserts and a waffle type foam in the shoulders along with a memory foam spine pad. This combination provides good protection and is very comfortable to use on a daily basis. For cold weather use, HJC includes a removable vest type insulated liner. Its plush feeling--much better than provided with most jackets. It should be very effective in cold weather. For warmer weather, the jacket is equipped with shoulder air scoops (made popular with this year's higher end racing suits) and side zippered vents. These vents are cut to create a scoop for air passing through the jacket. For exhaust, there are two zippered vents in the back of the jacket. Overall quality and thickness of the leather used is top notch and would compare favorably with any of the popular, high-end sport jackets. Fit of the jackets is pretty close to standard although they do run a bit on the snug side (maybe one half size smaller than most). You'd want to select a jacket size of one or two inches bigger than your chest size. For example, if you have a 40 or 41 chest, you'd pick a 42. These jackets have a tapered torso, so they'll only work well for those with a relatively flat belly. Your belly should be no bigger than about 8 inches less than the jacket size. To use the example above, if you selected a 42 based upon your chest size, then you'd want to make sure your belly wasn't bigger than 34". The jacket comes with some side waist adjustment tabs to cinch the waist down to get a good fit.

my own write up on this jacket

$300 OBO

email me if you want

2. Remove Advertisements

Hey Bro, you still got this up for sale? PM me, or somethin

Yes, it's still for sale, for you or anyone else that's seriously interested.

I sent you a PM kjm750