BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Rider Down......Coquitlam

3K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Fung 
#1 ·
Looked like a rear ender on Pipeline Rd about 2 hours ago. Bike was upright, front end was pretty beat up though. It was a red and black CBR RR with undertail exhaust. I only saw the cop, the bike, the car and some minor debris on the road, no rider in sight. Hopefully he's ok.

#5 ·
I was one of the first scene to help the rider get his bike off the road. He got out of it with a broken wrist otherwise he's ok. the 600rr front end was toast.

the rider rear ended a Ford Ranger, from the looks of the helmet damage he smucked his chin guard on the rear tailgate a little. Heal fast rider.

#8 ·
I was on Pipeline at around 9:45 or so, I must have just missed it, although I turned up David, was checking out the new connector.

#9 ·
Stewy said:
I was on Pipeline at around 9:45 or so, I must have just missed it, although I turned up David, was checking out the new connector.
Just to to let all the tri-city riders know this area has a ton of loose gravel around all the corners because of the construction ride safe all.

#10 ·
mli35 said:
Just to to let all the tri-city riders know this area has a ton of loose gravel around all the corners because of the construction ride safe all.
+1 for that. With all the recent construction, any lines off the 'beaten path' are sandy and full of small pebbles. Ride safe.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.