A Bee thought I was its Queen!

Thread: A Bee thought I was its Queen!

Yellow Power Ranger Array Furious Fiero's Avatar
    The Autobahns
    '01 Yellow ZX-6R (sold)

A Bee thought I was its Queen!

So yesterday evening while riding out to a friends place in Langley...I was just turning onto 200th and I felt this sudden stinging pain inside my pants on my inner thigh. I was hurting so much that I had to pull over and rub my leg.

So I get my to my friends house and I go inside and check my leg...yup, looks like a bee flew up my jeans and stung me good! Im a little bit alergic to bee stings, so my leg has been a little swollen. I'll be alright though.

So what I think is that all my yellow gear made the damn bee think I was its queen...later did he find out I wasnt...and stung the shit out of me!

2. Remove Advertisements

Honda NC19
    SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING : Quitting 2-Stroking Now Greatly Reduces Serious Risks to Other People's Health.

R1 and Husky
    Paint that yellow shit black, unless you are a Queen, then paint your black shit yellow.

myside.yourside.myside Array bluenote's Avatar
    sold :/
    I've been stung by hornets on two occasions (total 4 stings) so far this season because they freakin hide in my goddamn bike boots. The first time I didnt know WTF was happening, and first it stung me on the foot, then the shin, then the knee... bugger was goin for the bonanza but luckily I got him before he made it.