BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

First Look > 2007 GSXR 1000

2K views 26 replies 21 participants last post by  J_Web 
#1 ·
Here's the K7 1000....Twin Stubbies !..Betcha the Suzuki engineers have upped the ante again for the liter bikes:thumbup

#9 ·
Maui Kawi said:
Wow the thing is identical to the 600 and 750 other than the dual pipes... the fairings, tail section, tank, headlight, swing arm all look the same.
Since when the suzuki 600, 750 and 1000 don't all look the same ?

#15 ·
Focker said:
I'll believe it when I see it. Looks like they took the 600 and mirrored it. That and I don't see how an extra outlet would mean that much more room for a cat. Time will tell.
MCN and TWO are usually pretty much bang on in their quotes, also Europe is a way bigger mkt for all the bike mfts and the laws and policies plus the general public acceptance over there dictate on how much sales a particular model will have.

#16 ·
the gsxr just came out with the new style for teh 06 so i dont' see a huge diff. for the 07. some minor tweaks here and there.

#26 ·
heisenberg9 said:
In September! Guess they are trying to beat the others out the gate. I'll be going down to check em out soon as one of the dealers has them in town.
Although it's possible, I wouldn't hold my breath about seeing them appear in dealers that soon. The press launch for the '06 GSX-R600 and 750 wasn't held until February. Let's hope Suzuki hasn't planned a similarly late release for the new 1000 this coming season.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.