Biperformance Development Corp. is inviting all the graphic artists on the board to design a poster for the company.
Designs can be freely submitted by any member up until September 15 after which a poll will be used to pick the winner.
The winner will receive a one-off set of custom kickplates to fit their sportbike. If you ever wanted a shiny piece of metal with your initials (or whatever) cut into it, now is your chance!
General goal of the poster is to highlight custom build projects the company has done over the past year.
1. Contestants must only use photographs contained in this zip file. (copyright 2006 Biperformance Dev. Corp.)
2. One poster design per contestant. Design can be updated/resubmitted up until September 15.
3. Poster design to fit onto 27”x41” sheet. (27”x40” or 27”x39” OK). Please post low res. pictures directly to this thread for viewing while saving high res. pictures for later printing.
4. Contestants grants Biperformance rights to publish designs free of charge.
5. Contestants free to sign their posters.
6. Tasteful designs only!
A couple of poster concepts surfaced in an earlier thread so here is some inspiration: