Longboards down Seymour

Thread: Longboards down Seymour

C eh N eh D eh
    2006 GSXR 750

Thumbs up Longboards down Seymour

I rode up Seymour this evening and saw 3 people booking it down the mountain on longboards wearing full leathers and helmets. I knew people did that but it's the first time I saw it.. really cool. But htf do they slow down and stop? Burning a hole in their foot??
    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so."

-Mark Twain

Hello BCSB!

King of the money pits... Array
    i bet they were on these

Posing with conviction Array heisenberg9's Avatar
    anyone I can lean against
    Man that board looks hot!

In your bitch
    Your mama...(late model)
    I saw a bunch (like ten) on cypress early this week as well...looks fucking scary as hell!
    “……If a chick sits on your face and you can't hear the stereo anymore...she's too fat! --The Machinist.

Learning the hard way. Array skroonk's Avatar
    Dumpsville. Population: You.
    Here's the type of boards they use:

The full out racers wear full riding gear cause they get up to 110kph. And yes; you DO have to burn a hole in your foot to stop. The body shape keeps the board extremely stable at high speeds and makes it more difficult for the board to speed wobble. Another thing people use are leather work gloves with cutting boards melted, or screwed, to them. You plant your hands behind you, and slide on the cutting boards, and turn the board perpendicular to the road (like stopping a snowboard). Anyways, here's my board:
    Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube ~ Hunter S Thompson.
    RideInPeace #48 Shoya Tomizawa (December 10, 1990 – September 5, 2010) ~ First Moto2 Legend.

CBR600F4i SOLD!
    there are some serious hardcore longboarders around here. in the wee hours they take over the seawall and some of the steeper streets to go wild. I know a couple of em and they are a cool group but a little unstable.

they post their stuff at www.coastlongboarding.com

You should see some of the accidents these guys get themselves into.
    My Photo Gallery!

R.I.P. Danimal