Well folks as you can all see from the attached picture I have pretty much stripped the bike and plan on a through clean and polish (fairings).
What I am looking for is the best cleaning solutions for
1. Fairings, chain lube gunk on the left lower especially....wd40 ? then soap and water ?
2. Windshield ~ anything to get rid of the scratches due to too many bugs dying there ?
3. Exhaust header and pipe...some burnt rubber (shoes), not looking to remove the discoloration, looks kinda cool....too many long trips
4. clean the outside of the rad. without damaging too many fins, just soap and water ?
5. touch up paint on some scratches on the sub frame ???
Well before I plan to put it back together I will be installing SS brake lines and also might polish the wheels Z1000 style, I still dunno about the ignition advancer and ivan jet kit....
Anyone know of any good online, preferabley ZX6R link in terms of removing the front and rear wheels ?